Our mission: Increase patients' diabetes self-management
Leading through products, education and commitment!
- Most extensive catalog of top quality products in the industry, including all major pumps and CGM devices.
- Complete patient education resources, including certified diabetes educator and diabetes focused chef on staff.
- Knowledgeable, professional staff entering its third decade of service.
- Direct access to a personal service representative and advanced insulin therapy associates by both phone and email.
- Simplified insurance processing-all paperwork filed for you.
- Coordination of insurance benefits-medical and pharmacy, for maximum benefits at minimal cost.
- Financing options and manufacturer rebates are coordinated for your benefit.
- Multi-lingual: English, Spanish, or French.
- Proactively monitoring your health through regular contact and commitment to your education.
Connect to our blog for information, support
|Healthy-eating plan crucial to diabetes control: Diabetes management specialists say following a diabetic diet means eating a variety of nutritious foods in moderate amounts and sticking to regular mealtimes. [more]||
Berries add color, flavor to lite delight: Chef John Wright offers a diabetic-friendly sweet treat in this recipe for Blueberries and Cream Pie that includes fresh berries, Smart Balance and light cream cheese. [more]
- Learning Center
- Education Staff
- Insulin Pump Support
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
- Diabetes Resources
- Educational Media
- Event Calendar
- Insurance Benefits